Saturday, January 4, 2014

Emmaline

My newest diamond in the rough. She was one piece but upon attempting to get her up the basement stairs she got stuck at the top. She was pinned good. They thought they were gonna sledge hammer her.  No way! They ended up sawing her in two while she was stuck. Needless to say she came out pretty butchered but I still love her. My handy hunky worked on her and got her as straight as possible. She is still getting more work but here she is in her before state. 


6 comments:

  1. I have the sister to your lovely cabinet...I found you on MMS, 'liked' your cabinet too...Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you..i would love to see pix of her sister...

      Delete
  2. Love it! I have one in equally 'bad' condition. The tricky thing is how to bring it back without making it look too new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cabinet is awesome! What a great job! I would love for you to share this at my link party. The very first one is this Friday, Jan 31st, at FlyingC-DIY.com. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are too kind! Thanks for inviting me to your party! I put up a link just now!

      Delete