Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Creative Space

As I was helping redo the family dairy barn into a family haven for get togethers, I was also able to carve out some space for me..my stuff..and my projects.  And of course also a space for the entire family to get together and work on crafts and projects but no one uses it quite as much as lil ol' me!



 So come on in and check it out!  Here is the entryway which I try and keep decorated for the season at hand.



 Right when you walk in you see my giant workspace.  Two tables, one from an old barn door and one recreated to match.  The workspace also doubles as a family dining area for my 3 siblings, my parents and the sixteen and counting grandchildren when we all are able to get together!

 Here is the same table being used to prep the door coffee table for painting.  When I really get going the entire two tables can be totally covered in projects!
This handy curtain and a wall of doors contains my storage space...It is a bit messy in there but if you promise not to be bothered, I will let you take a peek! 

 My desk and lovely chair that I redid!
Supplies!
The view of the table from the open staircase! 
The door to my workroom! 
Thanks for touring! Someday I will update this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment