Monday, January 12, 2015

Number nightstand

Well I guess it's been a long time since I have blogged. We moved in October into a fixer upper and every waking moment has been spent on that and we still aren't entirely settled or renovated but we are in the house. Some day I will put pics up of that. Anywho back to the post at hand. My son wanted a nightstand for his new room. I had come across this darling salvaged vanity part and thought it make a perfect nightstand. So away I went. I felt lazy so I just grabbed some dreamy chalk paint in the color serene. Went on dreamy too. Then gave a quick run with the steel wool for some light distressing along with that smooth buttery feel I love. Stenciled the numbers on the drawers. It's getting freshly painted black handles which are drying at the moment. Then the waxing and buffing too. I'm so in love with it I kinda wish I was keeping it for myself. Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment